2021 hopes to be a wonderful year of engaging life and making the most of our days in these pandemic times through our creative nature and humanness in business and family life.
I'm presently transitioning to eTraining, eKeynotes and utilizing the virtual world to connect and share ideas, build relationships and express those concepts that influence human development in many forms.
If you're planning an event that requires an eKeynote, eBreakout session or a Zoom facilitation, keep me in mind.
Interactive. Reflective. Fun, not stuffy.
TuneUps help us reconnect with
what’s important and what works.
We tune our cars, they work better.
We tune our pianos, they play better.
We tune ourselves, we work, play and do better.
This Life keynote proves to be a fun time-out and
a refreshing oasis in the midst of living.
It’s a keynote with part chat, part rant with
lots of inspiration and fun in the mix.
After nearly dying from not taking care of my own
excess stress, I learned, changed my ways and
became passionate about helping others.
Series of 7 TuneUps about Customers
What’s it like to be your customer?
What skills do your customers hope you have?
How do employees hope you treat them?
Murals of Appreciation
Birthdays & more...
• Very engaging. • Captured my attention.
• Kept everyone involved. • Really good information!
• The customer service mind map is really helpful in visualizing where we are and how we can improve.
• Great variety. • This can be readily used at our workplace.
• Enjoyed your TuneUp! Keep up the terrific work! • Best session I’ve had. • My life needed this.
• Onsites • Breakouts • Dialogues
Human TuneUp Company 2021
Resources for Living and Working Well
Sign up for the weekly TuneUp newsletter
2021 - The Year of "Everyday Love"
• Speaker •Author •Artist